What is eKYC?
Electronic Know-Your-Customer (eKYC) is a digital procedure used to verify a customer’s identity. The process usually consists of a series of security checks to verify a customer by taking into account their identity documents and personification.
This eKYC process can now be done virtually via a very simple process on your Kiple app, which only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
How do I perform eKYC?
- Step 1: Go to the Kiple app homepage and tap on ‘Verify Now’.
- Step 2: Select your Document Type based on your nationality.
- Step 3: Get ready your ID documents for scanning.
- Step 4: Scan the ID’s front side. Follow the app’s instructions and avoid glare.
- Step 5: Repeat the process with the back of your ID.
- Step 6: Verify all your details in the app. Once verified, tap on ‘Submit ID’. You will then begin Facial Recognition.
- Step 7: Tap ‘Start Recording’ and record a short video for 3 seconds.
- Step 8: Once complete, submit the video. Now just relax as we verify your identity.
- Step 9: You can check your verification status in Account -> Profile.
Voila! The process is complete! Now get peace of mind as you enjoy a more secure account and transactions, bigger wallet size plus other additional perks.
Prefer to watch a video?